Currently, the only state for which we are required to collect state sales tax is Indiana.
If you are a non profit church or organization that would receive shipments in the state of IN and would like to order online using your tax exemption status, you may do so by following these simple steps:
- Click here to set up a Church/Organization account in the eStore (unless your Church/Organization has already signed up).
- Fully complete the IN General Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, Form ST-105. In Section 2, please check the box for "blanket purchase exemption request", to cover all future orders from our store.
Click the following link to download the form: Form ST-105 Indiana Department of Revenue General Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
- Submit the completed Form ST-105 to 7Marks via Fax or Email. Please include your username that you created during registration on the site.
Fax #: 317-336-6777
- Once we receive your completed Form ST-105 and the tax exemption is set up, you will be notified within 24 hours, via the email address associated with your account.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding tax exemption, please contact us by calling 1-800-460-4409 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.